It’s Monday, and I just couldn’t resist Stasha’s listicle this week, courtesy of Erin, one half of the Sisterhood of Sensible Moms (the other half is Ellen): ten things that make you go hmmmm… Go check out the post in which she announces the topic, there’s video, and though she said not to watch it, or rather, because she said not to watch it, I did, and guess what I’ve been humming all day now? Thanks Erin, I’m stuck in the nineties and it’s my own damn fault!
So 10 things that make me go hmmmm…
1. the dog stroller. Really?
2. old ladies with pink hair. Why?
3. a child’s inability to understand the word no, despite the fact that for many of them it’s the first word said.
4. men driving fiat 500s. Don’t they want to have sex?
5. thongs. If I’m wearing panties, I’m wearing panties, if you definitely can’t see a panty line chances are I’m not wearing any, it just feels more honest this way.
6. vanilla ice cream with lots of hershey’s syrup. Hhhhhmmmmmm
7. a cold coke on a hot day.
8. Fifty Shades. I read all three, I simply cannot tear myself away from a series; I hated every one, whilst simultaneously desperately lusting after Christian Grey and wanting to stab him repeatedly (and not in a sexy s&m way). They are really, really bad, don’t read them. (if I’ve offended you with this opinion I have a review coming up that explains my sentiments)
9. my bed. It’s my haven, it’s perfect, I never want to leave it.
10. Ryan Gosling. He actually makes me go hmm, hmmm, hmmmm
Now, if only I could get that damn song out of my head!