This week’s listicle is coming to you from Milan, more specifically from the Brazilian consulate, where I’m trying to get my Brazilian passport sorted and the kids’ births registered and whatnot. Considering the lines, I’ll probably be old and grey by the time I make it out of here, but hey, my kids will have dual citizenship so it’ll be worth losing the better part of my youth over (or not…). Anywaaaay…. This week’s listicle is courtesy of Anja of Cocalores, ten clues you’re living in 2012, or for us born in the seventies the “we’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto” edition.
Ten clues you’re living in 2012
1. you text your husband to ask him to bring you a glass of water
2. your whole entire life is on your phone
3. all your framed pictures are ten years old
4. you not only type faster than you can write, your hand gets crampy from writing out an honest to goodness pen to paper thank you note
5. you don’t understand “thank you note”
6. you haven’t bought an actual, non digital book in at least four years
7. you obsessively google every tiny little question that pops into your mind, no “I wonder” is left unanswered
8. you spend hours of your day on facebook, instagram, pinterest, and blogs
9. your best friends are online
10. your mind has processed more information in the last hour than you can even imagine and yet you can’t remember what you had for dinner unless you sit there and think about it
11. you know none of your friends’ or loved ones’ numbers by heart
12. you have serious problems following simple directions, like keeping a list at ten.
Boa segunda feira a todos! (Happy Monday to all!)